Want to Learn More About Dyslexia?
Do you want to learn more about dyslexia and how students with dyslexia learn how to read? Do you want to have a better understanding of special education terminology, the advantages of dyslexia, and how to help your child with dyslexia?
For a limited time, you can sign up for lifetime access to my Understanding Dyslexia Online Course with a special 20% discount, just for my Dyslexia Devoted listeners. This course is only open to new participants from now until Thanksgiving 2022. Then I’m closing it down and preparing for my new course opening later this winter, so sign up today while it’s still available using the link in the episode description and the promo code; PODCAST for 20% off.
In This Episode:
Dyslexia often involves struggle, but the best parts are when kids with dyslexia experience success!!
Show notes: parnelloeducation.com/episode25
This Episode's Dyslexia Success Stories:
- From Struggling Reader to AP Classes
- Multiple Learning Disabilities and STILL Hitting Big Goals!
- Struggling Reader to Avid Reader!
- Discovering to Communicate and Use Accommodations
Connect with Lisa Parnello:
- Follow on Instagram @ParnelloEducation
- Dyslexia Devoted Facebook Group
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Other Resources I Love: