In This Episode:
With the holidays coming up this month, I often get asked “what should I work on with my child during the school break?
Welcome to Episode 27 of Dyslexia Devoted and today we’re going to be talking about all sorts of different options for what to do with dyslexic kids during school breaks. I don’t mean a 3 day weekend, I mean when you have a full week or more off of school. Let 3 day weekends just be a must needed reset.
Show notes: parnelloeducation.com/episode27
This Episode's Topics:
- What kind of school break does the child need?
- Learning Activities to Do at Home
- Fun Ways to Learn at Home During School Breaks
Connect with Lisa Parnello:
- Follow on Instagram @ParnelloEducation
- Dyslexia Devoted Facebook Group