In This Episode:
Often people with dyslexia also develop anxiety because of a few factors including the feeling of failure, pressure from peers, and the additional stress and time it takes to get work done. Listen to this week's episode to learn more about what it looks like and some strategies to reduce the stress.
- Causes of anxiety for dyslexics
- What it might look like in students
- Strategies to reduce anxiety
Connect with Lisa Parnello:
- Follow on Instagram @ParnelloEducation
- Dyslexia Devoted Facebook Group