In This Episode:
Most schools have beginning of the year parent-teacher conferences. It's important to set the tone for the year to make sure dyslexic students have a solid team of support.
Welcome to Episode 16 of Dyslexia Devoted where I will guide you on some key topics you may want to discuss in your first parent-teacher conference of the year!
5 Key Conversation Topics:
- Make sure the teacher knows the child has dyslexia
- Ask about accommodations
- Ask what is most challenging at school and what you can do to support them
- Ask about their areas of strength at school
- End with a plan for teamwork!
Connect with Lisa Parnello:
- Follow on Instagram @ParnelloEducation
- Dyslexia Devoted Facebook Group