In This Episode:
October is dyslexia awareness month! It's time to spread the word about dyslexia and what it really means to be dyslexic. In this week's episode I share my journey to discovering the methods that work for dyslexia.
I also jump into some ways you can learn more about dyslexia and expand your knowledge as well as spread the word about dyslexia.
- My Journey of Discovering Dyslexia - not understanding to becoming a specialist
- Grow Your Knowledge
- Spread the Word During Dyslexia Awareness Month!
Connect with Lisa Parnello:
- Follow on Instagram @ParnelloEducation
- Dyslexia Devoted Facebook Group
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Teaching Reading is Rocket Science article by Louisa Moats
- Attend the IDA conference in San Antonio this November 10-12th
- Overcoming Dyslexia Book
- Dyslexic Advantage Book
- Proust and the Squid - Book on the science of reading
Other Resources I Love: